Last updated: [date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to improve their efficiency. Cookies help website owners understand how their site is being used, as well as provide a personalized browsing experience.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work properly.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features, such as language or region selection. They may also be used to provide you with a more personalized experience by remembering your preferences and settings.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with their website by collecting anonymous information and reporting it. These cookies only collect information in an aggregated manner and are used to improve the performance of the website.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Providing and securing the website
- Remembering your preferences and settings
- Analyzing website usage and performance
- Delivering relevant advertisements
Managing Your Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that removing or blocking cookies may impact your experience on our website and limit certain functionalities.
- Browser Settings: You can configure your browser settings to accept, block, or delete cookies. Each browser is different, so refer to the help section of your specific browser for instructions on how to do this.
- Third-party Opt-Out: Some third-party services that we use on our website may provide options to opt out of their cookies or tracking mechanisms. Please refer to the respective privacy policies of these services for more information.
For more information on how to manage cookies, visit the All About Cookies website.